The Prize Draw
- By taking our ‘What’s your perfect USA destination’ quiz and entering your email address in the box provided, you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of ten American themed hampers selected by the Promoter (approximate prize value £40).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
How to enter
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted by participants taking the Thomas Cook Airlines “What’s your perfect USA destination?” quiz at https://www.qzzr.com/c/quiz/378062/what-s-your-perfect-usa-destination as shown within the Sunny Skies blog and the participant entering their email address in the box provided on the results page.
- It’s a condition of entry that participants agree to receive marketing e-mails from Thomas Cook Group UK companies. Participants can unsubscribe at any time from future e-mails or direct mails by using the unsubscribe function or following the instructions to unsubscribe stated on any direct mails received.
- The opening date/time for entries is 12noon on 27th April 2017 until 15.30pm on 11th May 2017. The closing date/time for receipt of entries is 3.30pm on 11th May 2017, and any entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or received due to any technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
- No duplicate, bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries delayed. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for telecommunication, device or website error.
- Ten winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 12th May 2017 after the draw has closed.
- Each winner will receive one prize of an American themed hamper selected by the Promoter with a value of approximately £40.
- The Promoter will post the Prize to the Winners using Royal Mail services (or similar), the cost of which will be met by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- There’s no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it must be taken as offered.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
- The winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) on the 15th May 2017. If a winner doesn’t respond to the Promoter within two days of being notified, then such winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Participants selected as winners agree to provide their name and a postal address within the UK in order to fulfil the prize.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners of the prize draw will be announced on the Sunny Skies blog and on the Promoter’s Facebook and Twitter pages on 12th May 2017.
- Participants agree that the Promoter may use the winner’s name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes in the media.