We have all the information you need on packing for your holiday right here!
Holiday packing tips:
- Charge all of your devices before the flight and bring an extension lead if you have a lot of electronics to use on holiday. Don’t forget the adapter!
- Bring an eye mask and earplugs to help you get to sleep on a flight.
- Use cling-film and tape on your toiletry lids, to prevent liquid leaks.
- For a smooth journey through airport security wear shoes that are easy to take off.
- Always keep a stash of spare plastic bags for dirty clothes.
- Take thick socks for the plane. Cold feet can stop you sleeping.
- Make use of ’empty’ spaces such as inside your shoes.
- Roll your clothes to limit wrinkling, it also saves space.
- Around 70% of suitcases on carousels are black! Grab yourself a brightly coloured luggage strap or piece of ribbon to tie to the handle to make a black case easier to identify.
- Invest in a luggage scale so stay within your luggage allowance.
Travelling with kids?
- Bring a small backpack filled with their toys and goodies for the flight.
- Give babies their bottle at take-off & landing – it equalises pressure so no painful ears!
- Make sure you have plenty of healthy snacks available for your little one to keep hunger at bay.
- Buy your child a new toy and wrap it up like a present to stop tantrums and stop them from getting bored.
- Make sure your iPad is charged up and all of your child’s favourite cartoons and TV shows are downloaded before your flight. You can also bring a portable charger on board just in case your battery is running low.