Have you ever looked at cabin crew and wondered how they keep an everlasting glow, even on long haul flights? Nick, one of our longest-serving cabin managers, shares her top beauty tips on staying fresh and radiant while flying.
Nick’s travel beauty tips are:
1. Intensively moisturise body and face before a flight.
2. Apply bronzer to add a glow.
3. Use dry shampoo to keep your hair in place.
4. Spritz your face to stay refreshed.
5. Apply lip gloss for a pop of colour.
6. Drink lots of water to keep hydrated.